Information and Data
Madison Avenue Agency operates the Internet platform www.madisonavenueagency.com (the “Company”). The company connects aspiring and professional models and our team with luxury good and service companies, photographers, venues and other third parties.
The company is dedicated to the sensitive nature and reasonable use of personal data of users of our services (the “User(s)”). Certain personal user data is collected in the data collection process.
The Company hereby informs its users about its way of processing and using personal data in connection with its services.
- madisonnavenueagency.com will respect all applicable data protection laws.
- madisonavenueagency.com will only collect, process and use personal data in connection with its services and will not provide third parties with such data unless the User has provided his/her consent as permitted by law or obligated to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- When joining or providing personal information on madisonavenueagency.com, either as a model or photographer/scout or as a third party the User is required to provide certain information and data.
4.madisonavenueagency.com contains links to websites of third parties and cannot influence the way such third parties are collecting, processing and using personal data of visitors to these sites. Therefore, madisonavenueagency.com declines any responsibility and liability for such third parties’ acts.
- madisonavenueagency.com is dedicated to the protection of the personal data of its Users and has therefore taken appropriate measures for the protection of this data. However, madisonavenueagency.com declines any responsibility and liability for the disclosure of User data caused by defective data transfers and/or illegal access by third parties.
6.madisonavenueagency.com will post information regarding our models, including age, personal information and photographs. This information will be verified, however, the Company is not responsible for falsified provided information by any model and all photography provided Model has 100% ownerships rights and will defend The Company from using said photographic image of model on our site in any capacity and hold the Company harmless defending the Company of any third party claims. Personal data may include but not limited to: profile name, age, gender, general location, personal statistics (measurements, descriptive details, preferred modeling disciplines, etc.)
- madisonavenueagency.com is using “Google Analytics”, a service for analyzing purposes by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on the computer of the User allowing the analysis of his/her use of madisonavenueagency.com. The information generated by the cookie (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of madisonavenueagency.com, to compile reports on the web site activities on madisonavenueagency.com and for the provision of other services in connection with the use of madisonavenueagency.com and the Internet. Google may transfer such information to third parties if so prescribed by law or if third parties are processing them on behalf of Google. Google will not connect the IP addresses of madisonavenueagency.com Users with other Google data. The User may prevent the installation of the cookies by setting his/her browser software accordingly, which may, however, reduce the usability of madisonavenueagency.com by the User. By using madisonavenueagency.com, the User declares his/her consent with the processing of his/her data by Google as described herein.
8.The User may, at any time, request information on his/her data actually stored by the Company by contacting us at email@example.com
- Use of Data by Co-operation Partners I agree that my personal data may also be used in the context of co-operations with partners and customers of madisonavenueagency.com for purposes of market research and the improvement and customization of madisonavenueagency.com services. In this context, my personal data may also be transferred to such partners and customers.
- Cookies and Log-Files
Cookies are text files that are either temporarily stored in the random access memory or on the hard drive of your computer. They generally serve for offering the User the services of madisonavenueagency.com with the User’s personal settings in each new session. Cookies are partly stored permanently on the User’s hard drive. The User may prevent this by setting his/her browser accordingly.
- I agree that Google will process my personal data as described in 10 above.
madisonavenueagency.com reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time without notice, and only the current Privacy Statement may be deemed effective. Regardless of later updates or changes to our privacy notice, we will never use the information you submit under our current privacy notice in a new way without first providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prevent that use.
This Privacy notice was last updated on March 24, 2016.